Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week 1 Complete, 55 to go...

It's Sunday, week 1 complete. I had 3 good runs this week, including a solid 5 miles this morning. There were 4 runs on the schedule, but then I attended an epic Halloween party Friday night and had a bit too much of the devil juice (tequila), and Saturday morning was shot. It probably was for the best though, as my right ankle has been especially creaky and achy this week and it seemed to benefit from the extra rest day. Speaking of ailments and body parts, at the Halloween party the hosts went all out to make turn their home into the house of horrors. I especially appreciated the anatomically-correct "Thorax Cake," seen below. Each organ was a different kind of cake (red velvet, chocolate, carrot cake, etc.), and the ribs were white chocolate. Quite the creation.




I'm liking daylight savings, as it means more light in the a.m. for those early runs and bike rides. Signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment